Objective: The students will complete group satire and outside reading requirement.
1. Here are the last TWO assignments:
Group Satire due TodayOutside Reading due Friday. Come on people... get this to me early! :)
Objective: The students will work on a group satire project.
1. WP #18
2. Sample satire: This would be mine if I were to make one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDxN4c_CmpI&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive
3. Get into groups or work individually to come up with your group satire. It can mock anything that you would like to see changed in the world. It can be in any form: song, poem, poster, advertisement, news show, whatever... Just have fun with it.
Objective: The students will read and analyze another satire. This is a TWO DAY assignment.
1. WP on satire
2. Complete yesterday's writing and turn in stapled to yesterday's close reading.
3. Satire Number 3 Activity: Dirty Laundry. We will work on this for two days.
4. Outside Book Requirement: Due in 10 days: No late work.